Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Introduction to the Top Banana

That's Me! ..... The top banana.......Ah, the power.

Okay, not Really.

Merely a lady who thought it would be a good idea to start her own business so that she could finally be the top banana. After years of using my left brain on science stuff in Silicon Valley and harboring my secret love of books and reading I decided to give the right side a try. This challenge was aided by entering the arena of Mom-hood. Reading to my kids is one of my favorite activities. Especially the good books. Nothing against Disney, but how many ways can we re-package the princesses. So this blog will focus on the stuff to do with writing, starting a company and family life. The good times, the funny times, and the less-fun times. Maybe if I am really committed, there will be some good stuff to entertain and educate the little ones. History and science, art and music. That is if I am ambitious enough to share some Martha Stewart moments.

5 comments:

kdid210 said...

Pursuing your dreams is important! Congrats to you for having the courage to make that leap. :)

jen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jen said...

Thanks, I am keeping my fingers crossed!

db said...

You go girl! We are so proud of you...I could not be more delighted at the success of this book and of your "momhood" than if you were my very own daughter. Wishing you love and success...I think Sarah Palin must have dreamed your book as well!

db said...

You go girl! We are so proud of you...I could not be more delighted at the success of this book and of your "momhood" than if you were my very own daughter. Wishing you love...I think Sarah Palin must have dreamed your book as well!

 
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!