Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Crash the Party

Okay, I am very late with my RSVP to this happening party, but I just gotta go. Mom would be so embarrassed that I sat on the RSVP for this long. But in my defense, it just came. I mean I am new to the area. Maybe I will offer a hostess gift? Do you think that will smooth things over?

Anyway, 5minutesformom (doesn't that sound nice) is hosting a blog party starting on FRIDAY. It will last for a week and the way I understand it, it seems like an open house tour. So I will try and straighten up for all my new neighbors.

And there are door-prizes!

Hope to see you there.

5 comments:

Milk Mama said...

Par-Tay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Milk Mama said...

Nice site, by the way! :)

Liz@thisfullhouse.com said...

Nice to meet you - thanks for stopping by my place and for joining the party. Fun, yes? And I hope you enjoy the rest of your week!

Happy Panda said...

Thanks for stopping by to say thanks! I really appreciate it. Yes we did get you in just in the nick of time. If you haven't heard we met the Word Press limit and have been unable to add any more prizes. Have a great time blog hopping! Oh and you could still dress your daughter in our Happy Panda gear. You would just shop by weight and she could still get the same cool styles!

bleeding espresso said...

Happy to see you partying, and best of luck with your book :)

Come visit my party in southern Italy when you get a chance!

Bleeding Espresso

 
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!