Thursday, March 20, 2008

Party On Dude!

So I missed most of the Ultimate Blog Party hosted by 5minutesformom. After getting my post up, my parents came to visit for a few days. I knew that I wasn't going to get a whole bunch of computer time during the visit. By midweek I had checked out about 30 blogs. That is all.

But then on Friday, the day I planned to blog my brains out, we had a little upset. If you read my last post, you know it was definitely a priority. Still, the twins are going to leave the list (just under 1500 - I mean just under) up for a while, so maybe I will drop in unexpected. Sometimes the best friends come late. Right?

However, a few people have been back for more and even commented. Thanks Quirky and Viking Mom. (Okay I know you are Mom to 2 Vikings, but in my mind that qualifies you as a Viking Mom). So I feel happy about that and wanted to send a little link love out to them.

So now, that all of you wait with baited breath, I will announce my winners....

First of all, from the BIG party, the three copies of "My Name is Not Isabella" go to:

NerdMom


And my from my own party, upon random decision (I had 28 comments (2 on the book site were included, the winner is:


Tonya (and I must say that I was not swayed by Buzz Lightyear at all).


I will contact you all individually for information. The books are currently at the printer, but you lucky four will be getting advance copies once I have them. How cool is that, ahead of the bookstores!


Hope you all will enjoy my baby....

2 comments:

Beth/Mom2TwoVikings said...

Thanks for the link love...I have you in my Bloglines subscriptions now too! LOL

Happy Easter!

paperdoll said...

I'm so excited! I never win anything!!! I can not wait to read your book and I know that my little girl will love it too.
Thank you!

 
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!