Monday, April 7, 2008

My New Love

I have a new love. My husband doesn't mind, he actually hooked us up. Now before you think ANYTHING dirty, let's head to the shower. That's right. A brand new showerhead. (I still don't want you to think anything dirty!).

Let me 'splain. The showerhead in this rental was, um crappy. It was wall mounted for a really tall person. It was clogged so the spray were tiny little pins that hit me at a very sensitive part. A could only get about two sprays to hit my head at a time. And since it was wall mounted, to clean certain areas was a gymnastic challenge. Water don't go against gravity unless you force it.

Now I have this guy.
Now I just have to fix those other issues that prevent momma from peace and tranquility - everyone barging into the bathroom during my shower. And flushing the other toilet. Then life would be perfect, at least 5 minutes per day.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Yipee! New shower heads can CHANGE YOUR LIFE! Congrats!

Quirky said...

It's the little things that make all the difference, isn't it?

Enjoy your new showerhead! (Also not said in a dirty way).

 
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!