Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tuesday Toot - Always Tootalicious - website announced

A while back I joined some web communities to try belong, and let's face it to try and entice more readers to my site. One group I joined was the mommycommunity. They are small but are working at building a community. One thing they do is the Tuesday Toot. In other words, Moms don't always toot their own horns and nobody's handing out trophies or certificates for good Mommy-ing. So you should do it your self. Something that you are proud of, once a week. Not sure if I will be here every week (I used to be a great self-tooter, but that has gone by the wayside in recent years when I could smell like baby vomit for a whole day), but this week I really had something big I wanted to share.



I got my business website up. It is still a work in progress, it doesn't really need to be "all there" for another month. Any suggestions/comments are welcome - I would particularly like your take on the Bananas. If that doesn't get you to go to monkeybarrelpress.com, nothing will.

0 comments:

 
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!