Sunday, June 22, 2008

Blogging You

I have been back in Costa Rica for over a week. When I left, I had a long list of things I wanted to write about here. I had energy to write. I had a passion to write.

While in California, I thought of new topics to write about. I also have lots to tell about my reaction to California after being away, and all the details of the HMFAAT trip, which was very busy and pretty darn successful for a first go around.

Then I got home. And I got lax. And I got caught up in other things, like unpacking, arguing with my husband (remember he was alone with three kids - ages 2, 4 6 (no 8) - but who do we appreciate - DAD! umm I didn't remember that), getting the kids through the last week of school, responding to many emails that were lying neglected in my in box, straightening up, and just in general...life.

I seem to have lost my enthusiasm for writing this blog. I seem to have lost my momentum for book promotion. I need to get both those things back.

So I must apologize for not writing sooner, but it kind of feels like this. I am sure you have all done this before. It is like when you have a friend you are supposed to call. But you get busy. And you don't. Then something bad happens and you need to call. But you aren't sure what to say. And you don't. Then you figure you have to let some time pass so you don't look like an idiot for not calling when you knew what was happening, so you can play dumb or ignore it. And you don't call a little longer. Then it has been really long and you are afraid to call, I mean what do you say? Are you even still friends? I mean she didn't call you either, right?

I promise I will blog again soon. Really.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey Jen! Don't sweat it. I'm still waiting to sit down and study the awesome email you sent me. I did a skim over, but that was not enough! I feel like I should send you a gift basket, it looks like that much work. I will tell you now how much I appreciate it now, then after I absorb it all I will tell you again! We've had a lot go on here in the last week, so I'm in catch up mode, too. Relax, and we'll be here when you get back!

 
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!