Monday, June 30, 2008

Brooke Shields, Billy Crystal and Jennifer Fosberry!

So I have been sending the book out for awards, reviews and the like. One place that I sent it to, Readers Views has accepted it for future review. It is in the pending section. I am not exactly sure what this means. I think it means that they have the books available for review, if anyone is interested. It will probably be a wait.

Still, the first time I looked I was on the list with Eric Carle and Jane O'Conner (of Fancy Nancy fame) who are two well known children's book writers and Brooke Shields and Billy Crystal, two superstars who have recently published in this genre. Pretty good company. As you can see, it has since changed. These things are pretty dynamic. I still feel pretty famous right now.

0 comments:

 
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!