Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

It has been a whirl-wind since the books arrived. I am in California for another two days and it shows no sign of slowing down. Somewhere in this crazy mess I need to get gifts for the kids and pack.

Today I am going into a local Cupertino elementary school to read the book. To about 175 kinders. Only a little nervous.

So much to tell you that I have been up to. But it will have to wait until the CA time is over, because pounding the pavement is what it is all about.

But, I am supposed to have six (count them...six) hours in the Dallas/Fort Worth airport to layover. If I am not dozing in a corner, I will be writing about what has happened. The good and the bad....

Wish me luck today.

1 comments:

Kathryn said...

Wow. It is all so exciting! You must be so proud! :)

 
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!