Sunday, June 1, 2008

Operation HMFAAT - Reminder what it is all about

This is the first time I have left my kids for an extended period of time by choice. Sure I have had those relaxing spa-like long weekends at the hospital when I was popping out the next little bugger. But I am not sure that those count. I also had one overnight with my husband on an anniversary. And there was one writer’s conference that I got to attend. Things felt a little strage, so as soon as I arrived I took the old pregnancy test and learned that #3 was on the way. That changed my head for that relaxing time away.

So this is really the first time that I have been AWAY. It is exciting. It is guilt-ridden. It is exciting.

I will be away for over two weeks. First day back and I will be getting beautified – hair and a quick tweeze. Then I am turning to book stuff. Some administrative issues: set up to take taxes, banking, shipping supplies. Some marketing stuff: visit stores, libraries, send out review packages and award submissions. Some fun stuff: school visit, media training, and visits to friends. I worry that I have planned too much time. I worry that I have not figured enough time. I am sure that it will work out.

But no partying – I will be staying with Bars Parents.

0 comments:

 
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!