Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Story Time Reading at The Wooden Horse

On my long and eventful trip to California, I managed to get the book into a few stores. The FIRST store that accepted it and liked it and kinda made a fuss (which felt oh, so nice) is The Wooden Horse in Los Gatos, California. Here's a picture of their display.

The Wooden Horse is a beautiful store with many toys that you just can't find in the mega-stores. Most don't even require batteries. I bought the kid's gifts there (and probably need them to sell many more books to make up for it).

They have sold out of the first delivery, are almost out of the second delivery and asked for ten more books (which my sister-in-law delivered for me yesterday). I feel like a success.

On top of that, once a month they host a storytime. Tonight they will be reading My Name is Not Isabella. I am pretty excited. I hope everyone loves it.

3 comments:

berto xxx said...

nice blog isnt it?


berto xxx

Jenny said...

How cool is that?????
Huh??? It's FRIGGIN' COOL!!!!!
Congrats! I'm so excited for you!

Coloraturamom said...

Awesome!!! I am so happy for you!! I just stumbled your blog...

 
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!