Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Mom got Kudos

The other day I was playing around to make a mosiac from meme questions. You had to use the answer to search in Flickr. One of the questions was what High School did you go to? When I searched on Hadley Luzerne, a photo from the SALS 50th annual dinner popped up. And suddenly I was looking at my Mom.

She was awarded trustee of the year. I knew she had received the honor, however looking at her photo so randomly popped up on the internet was special. My Mom is now famous. And beautiful. Hi Mom!

1 comments:

Tonya said...

Hey Jennifer! I just got your book in the mail today. I love it. It is one of the best kids books I have read in awhile. I'm so excited that I won it. Thanks. And keep writing.

 
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!