Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Night-time reading

There are an awful lot of books for kids out there. Every night we read to the kids. Usually it is me who does the reading. I am better at a calming routine and an actual exit from their bedroom before everybody falls asleep.

But Bars really rocks the house. I have to say that they love his reading more than mine. He is so animated in his style and a mad ad-libber. For those of you who know him, understand it when I say that he is practically a kid himself. He has never lost his sense of play. This is something I love about him. It is also something that frustrates me when it comes time to decide between a piggy-back marathon or the dinner dishes.

But his reading style leaves me awed and inspired. Although, I do like it when the kids actually sleep before 10 pm!

0 comments:

 
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!