Thursday, July 31, 2008

Wizard financial What if tools - or what B has been doing for a year

We have been in Costa Rica for over a year. Working on "stuff." If you are a regular reader and you have not heard about my book, you must be blind, deaf and, well we don't use that other word in our house. But hubby has been busy too.

He loves the financial stuff (don't ask me) and wanted to learn some new programming language called Ruby on Rails (don't ask me) so he put something together.

Besides programming my Monkey Barrel Press website, he built himself a money, finance, investing, tooly website. For fun. Also, he is advertising my book on the side. (See, now how could you miss these subtle references?)

Enjoy.

0 comments:

 
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!