Thursday, October 9, 2008

Amazon category puts me in good company

Today's Amazon Listing of "My Name is Not Isabella"


See that big circle up there? That puts "My Name is Not Isabella" as the 77th most popular book in the category of Children's books categorized as "People and Places" categorized as "Girls and Women." Sounds like a pretty specific category. 77th does not sound that impressive. So why am I so excited and telling you all this?

First, it is the first time "My Name is Not Isabella" has been categorized by Amazon. Second, it is categorized in a relevant category. And, please remember how many books Amazon sells and you can see why this has given me a little buzz for today. This ranking is updated hourly and I know we ill probably start to fall quickly. But for right now, the book is on a list with Nancy Drew, Pippi Longstocking, Fancy Nancy and Junie B. Not bad company if I do say so myself.

0 comments:

 
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!