Sunday, March 1, 2009

Author Visits - I will be famous soon.

I am going to dive right in and share the good news.

I am booked.

I have three upcoming engagements in March to read "My Name is Not Isabella." I have been working on an entertaining presentation. Thinking about what I will say. Making little props to go along with the show. I am excited and nervous.

Here is information on my first library appearance.

Tuesday March 3, 2009 7:00 PM Cedar Room of Santa Clara City Library

Be there or be square!

2 comments:

Blogging Mom said...

Wow! Congratulations! You are such an inspiration. I guess this will definitely be a great year for you. Wish you all the best!

Kat said...

Woo hoo! Let me know when you come to the Midwest :)

 
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!